A complete mobile sports production facility including 3 cameras for streaming and recording your sports (and other) events. Just add the internet connection and you are streaming to YouTube, Facebook Live, your CDN, or any other site. With two 50′ SDI cables, and one 100′ cable, you can position cameras around the field. Engineered to use rugged SDI cables, the package is designed for field sports production.
Everything you need is included in a rugged, transportable case. The package includes:
- 3 JVC GY-HM250SP Camcorders for HD recording + Wireless adapters, 64GB SD Cards, extra charger, extra batteries, cases, and rain slicks
- Cartoni FOCUS 8 Fluid Head assembled with 1 handle, 2 stages aluminum DSLR/UHD Tripod, mid-level Spreader and rubber feet. This System includes a soft bag.
- Newtek TriCaster Mini and 21″ display
- Mackie 12×2 audio mixing board with headphones
- Two microphones for announcers – one lavaliere and one handheld microphone
- Two 50′ SDI camera cables and one 100′ camera cable
- All other connection cables
- Rugged, roll-around case with drawer for storage – for transport and shipping – includes additional case for monitor. The front of the case comes off and converts into a table that your announcers and production assistants can sit at.
- Complete configuration and training
The GY-HM200SP is included instead of the regular GY-HM250SP because the SP cameras can also be used alone for a game because they include software to add scores right in the camera. If you have 2 or 3 games going on at the same time, you can send the studio to one game, and a camera to each of the other games.