TC Mini is the most usable and enjoyable compact video creation system available. Incredibly portable, with a simple setup, familiar HDMI and Ethernet IP connectivity, and user-friendly tools and controls, it lets anyone, anywhere, get up and running with do it yourself multi-camera video productions within minutes of opening the box—no professional installation or expertise required. Integrated software and hardware that includes plenty of media storage lets you capture, produce, and playback all types of video. With hundreds of easy to use video capabilities for live switching, streaming, recording, publishing, and more, it has everything that any sort of user needs to make fun and exciting presentations and programs for screens and audiences of all sizes—no matter where they happen to be.
TC Mini represents the continued innovation of the iconic product that defined an industry. Equipped with hundreds of easy to use capabilities, it has everything anyone needs to deliver programs their way today—and tomorrow.
- Switching, streaming, recording, and delivery in HD up to 1080p 60 fps, and 4K Ultra HD at 60 fps
- True IP switching, with native software-driven processing for maximum production power and flexibility
- Native integration of NDI®, NewTek’s innovative Network Device Interface technology, supporting video, audio, and data transmission over IP with near-zero latency
- Flexible HDMI integration with devices using external NDI input modules that eliminate HDMI cable length limitations
- Comprehensive camera coverage and compelling multi-source video mixing, including 4 direct inputs supporting Power over Ethernet devices.
- Studio-grade Skype® video calling with Skype TX software support, including automatic Mix Minus for clean audio return to the caller
- Integrated video players providing playback, replay, and live editing without any additional hardware
- Capture up to 4 high quality NDI® or QuickTime® files from input or output sources for post-production, VOD, and archival needs, or up to 10 with Premium Access. Use the NDI I/O Plug-in for Adobe Creative Cloud to directly bring in files for editing and animation
- NDI HX Camera Application for Mobile Devices to use iOS based devices capable of up to UHD resolution video as NDI sources
- Live stream programs with built-in encoders to Facebook Live, Microsoft® Azure®, Periscope, Twitch, YouTube™ Live, and more
- Real-time social media sharing to Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, and more
- Advanced audio mixing with multi-source configuration and control, professional DSPs, and stereo master output
- Premiere creative capabilities, including multi-bus mix effects, transitions, advanced chromakeying, spectacular live virtual sets, and more
- Compact portable device
- Additional advanced software functions such as Live Story Creator simple show automation and Live Panel custom software panels for control with Premium Access package.